Schools, early childhood education and lifelong learning
Worldclass education and research increases the Finnish competitiveness
- Superior quality through resources and further education. Emphasis on education is an investment for the future.
- Sufficient support for students. We need more special eduction, school assistant resources and arrangements for students needing more challenges.
- Reduce teachers burden and attract competent teaching staff. We could limit the tasks, strengthen and support the leadership, offer affordable housing and raise salaries.
- Safe and healthy housing. Sustainable construction and renovate as per need.
Life consists of success and setbacks. We need tools in life to handle setbacks.
- Invest in preventive measures
- Quick actions
- Shift the focus from medicine to therapy
- Fight loneliness
Equality and inclusion
Everyone are valued and has a place in society
- Equality education is win-win
- Act against violence and introduce consent law
- Flexible family leave
- Faster inclusion in society
The Nordic community generates employment opportunities
- Introduce language education earlier
- Playful learning
- Integration in Swedish
- Access to healthcare in both Swedish and Finnish